A lot of people have trouble getting up in the morning while others just are morningstars. For those that can not get up in the morning I have some helpful tips.
I also have trouble getting up in the morning and if I want to get things done in a day, waking up early is handy. So I have tried to find out what helps me get up in the moring.
- If you have something to look forward to, you will get up easier and sooner in the morning.
- Put not one but two or three alarm clocks. If you skip the first one 10 minutes later there should be a nother one that hits you out of your slumber.
- Put your alarm clock far away from your bed. You can only stop the alarm clock when you stand up and walk towards it. By then you will be awake.
- Why do you need to get up early in the morning? Think of the benefits of getting up early. I was surprised how much more I can get done in a day when I wake up sooner. And the adventige of that is that you have more free time in the evening because you did all you needed to do in the morning.
- It has to become your rhythm to wake up early. After a few weeks your internal alarm clock will adapt itself to going to bed on time and getting up early. The beginning is the hardest part.
With these tips you will wake up sooner and have a more productive day. The first few days wll be tough but after that you will be happy with these new changes and have more productive days in your weeks.